Monday 18 March 2013

We Are Saviours: Years (Review)

We Are Saviours are back!
(From left to right) Jordan Ashley, Leo Ismail, Jay Adam and Brad Ransome


The 4 piece, Pop/Rockers from Birmingham have had a big re-launch at the weekend We Are Saviours have announced a new guitarist Leo and new single Years.
The first thing I notice listening to Years for the first time is how diffident it is to the bands single Take Off Your Clothes as Years is slightly more rock feel. I love the guitar riffs, there catchy and having me tapping my foot and drum beat has me wanting to get up and jump! In fact the whole does make you want to get up and move, it's quite an infections song. When it comes to Jay's vocals he has a very much his own voice, I mean when he sings you know immediately as he has a very unique voice and strong Birmingham ascent that you can hear as he sings. The lyrics are those kind of lyrics that'll get stuck  in your head and you'll be singing them for hours. They are the kind of lyrics you can imagine singing at the top of your voice at a gig and I look forward to doing so in the near future! `
Great come back, great song and I look forward to everything coming in the future.

Listen to Years: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRDJiAV3Hqo

Check out the bands Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wearesaviours?fref=ts

Em xxx
    

No comments:

Post a Comment