Tuesday 2 April 2013

Super73: Let It Go (Review)

Super73 are a 4 piece Alternative rock based in the Midlands.  Emerging from the Ashes of previous bands, Themselves, Ictus and Citizen Smith after less than a year together Super73 have really got the ball rolling opening for the infamous Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden and their dubet release Let It Go.  
Let It Go
sweet catchy guitar riff starts the song that has something Green Day about it, Mark's voice defiantly has a familiarity about it that I can't pin down... The lyrics are not amazing but they're not terrible either, they just don't really grab your attention I had to listen to the song a few times before I could get them to stay in my head. The guitars are my favourite thing about the song, they go from being sweet and catchy to hard and dramatic for me it was the real hook of the song that kept me listening. 
Untitled (What Matters?) 
Again the guitar riffs and drum beat have me hooked but the vocals don't really stand out and the lyrics again don't really go in I meant I've just listen to the song and I couldn't tell you anything about them they made no effect on me. These guys defiantly have talent and I look forward to seeing them do more. 

Listen here:  http://www.reverbnation.com/Super73

Super73 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wearesuper73?fref=ts

Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment