Tuesday 3 September 2013

Keep The Change: Coming Home (Review)



Sorry I've been away but I'm back with in fact one of my friends favourite bands. 3 piece Pop/Punk band Keep The Change from Birmingham.
Their single Coming Home.
My favourite genre and one of my best friends favourite bands so let's say I was expecting something special. It starts off as very classic, fast pop punk which has me moving me feet. Will has a rather unique voice, he's quite high which means sometimes it sounds as he's fighting the music instead of singing along side it. That doesn't mean it's unclear as I always know what's he's singing. The lyrics are good and I'll be singing them for ages. The guitars are fast and catchy, the drums have a steady beat so the whole song has a great beat so you really want to get up and move to it. Not the most original piece I've ever heard but of course that's not a bad thing, it still one good song.
All together it's a great piece of Pop/Punk that you'll jump around singing for hours!

Listen to Coming Homehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x80W3AohN1Ut%3D0s
Check out Keep The Change's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeepTheChangeBand?fref=ts

Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment